- Registration and payment are only available through our online registration system.
- You must have a valid email address and credit card.
- If you don't have access to a computer, you can register online at the Ottawa Bicycle Club office .
- Save money on Queen's accommodation in Kingston on Saturday by selecting a Full Tour package.
- For those needing accommodations on Friday night at Algonquin College in Ottawa, you must purchase separately. See Pricing->Algonquin Pre-tour Accommodation. Saturday morning breakfast tickets can be bought with your registration package; they will not be available onsite at Algonquin.
(Maybe you want to go to Register->Registration Changes ?)
- Your Tour Kit: bib number, pins and baggage tag.
- The official RLCT t-shirt that you receive when you arrive at Queen's University check-in in Kingston.
- Luggage transfer to and from Kingston.
- Optional: accommodation and meal packages.
Tour kit pickup
You pick this up at the tour start: Algonquin College in Ottawa (Classic, Cruise, Challenge routes) or Perth Conlon Farm Recreation Complex (Century)
- Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no return transportation provided for riders on Sunday. You're expected to cycle both ways or arrange alternate transportation. See FAQ 12
- Registration closes on May 1, 2018 or earlier if the tour reaches capacity.
- No cancellations: we cannot process refunds for any reason.
OBC Member Discount
Ottawa Bicycle Club members receive a significant discount (see Pricing ). If you're already a member, you must login to the RLCT registration system with the same CCN user account (email address) you used to purchase your 2018 OBC membership.
Not a member yet? Visit our Becoming a Member page and join the club!
Post registration -> Changes