Getting to the Start - Parking
Saturday morning check-out/in is behind Student Commons (E) in building (D) Conference Services.
Every person parking a car at Algonquin College needs to purchase a parking pass.
This year you can purchase your parking pass on the the Pay and Display Machines in lots 8,9,10,11 and part of 12.
There is a special code for RLCT 2 Day pass ($10) to ensure a 2 day pass covers you for all day Saturday and all day Sunday. Watch for the laminated sign on these Pay and Display Machines for instructions.
You can also purchase a RLCT 3 day pass to cover you for Friday night if you are staying at the College.
For 2020, the codes are:
- 1 Day 24 hour code for $5.00 is A4132
- 2 Day 48 hour code for $10.00 is Z0760
- 3 Day 72 hour code for $15.00 is Y5631
Instructions: Push the green button to turn the machine on, push the code button, enter the code, enter the license plate, pay the fee with Visa, MasterCard or exact change, push the green button to finish the transaction and push the green button if you want a receipt. Receipt or the ticket stub is optional now. As long as the license plate is correct no permit needs to be displayed.
BUT WAIT: There is going to be a line up on these machines at 7am Saturday morning, so save some frustration and time and purchase your parking pass before the event! You can do that NOW by clicking on the following link: https://parkingservices.algonquincollege.com/permit.php?cmd=new ⇗.Select SPECIAL EVENT and then select PERMIT TYPE and you will see the RLCT options. Under LOCATION tab select 2nd option - parking lots 8,9,10,11 and part of 12.
NOTE: You will be purchasing a virtual ticket with your car's license plate number with nothing to display. A robot goes around the lots and reads license plates looking for offenders.
Perth is an hour's drive from Ottawa and fastest route is west on Highway 417 then take the Highway 7 exit to Carleton Place and Perth.
Conlon Farm Recreation Complex:
- In Perth, turn left at the Highway 43 exit which becomes Wilson
- Turn left onto Foster
- Turn right onto Gore
- Turn right onto Cockburn St (well past downtown)
- Continue to Smith Street past the Fair Grounds
- the Conlon Farm Chalet is on your right at Conlon Drive.
- Please use the parking lots!
- St John Catholic High School adjacent to Conlon Farm (access by Scotch Line Road - HWY#10)
- Note: Park here if you picked up your bib# in Ottawa. You can avoid congestion and get on the route faster!
- Google Maps: Perth Conlon Farm Recreation Complex - 127 Smith Dr ⇗
- Google Maps: Perth Additional Parking - St John Catholic High School ⇗
- Google Maps: Last Duel Park ⇗