Price (2020) - HST and fees included * Register NOW
|Full Registration - Includes Sat accommodation, Sat dinner and Sun breakfast at Queen's||OBC Member||Non-Member|
|Before midnight March 31st||$165||$219|
|After March 31st||$195||$250|
|Ride-Only Registration - No accommodation and no meals at Queen's||OBC Member||Non-Member|
|Before midnight March 31st||$91||$117|
|After March 31st||$105||$132|
|Accommodation Only - Queen's Sat accommodation, Sat dinner and Sun breakfast||OBC Member||Non-Member|
|Purchased as an upgrade if you're already registered for the RLCT Ride-Only||$118||$118|
|How are discounts and fees applied to arrive at above totals?|
* Rounded to nearest dollar.
Included in Registration:
- Tour Kit: bib number, pins and baggage tag.
- Official RLCT t-shirt (received at Queen's University check-in, Kingston).
- Return luggage transfer from Ottawa (Algonquin College) or Perth (Century Plus route) to Kingston (Queen's University).
- Half Board (dinner & breakfast) accommodation package at Queen's (Saturday/Sunday) - Full Registration ONLY.
- Downloadable route maps, suggested stops, cue sheets, GPX files, and offline voice navigation using RideWithGPS.
- Training and perks for all volunteer Route Marshals/Tour Ambassadors (deadline for registering as a Route Marshal is March 31st).
- Route Support (OPP traffic control; SAG & Repair Vehicles;Radio Communications - ARES) - Century Plus & Classic routes only.
- 20% discount coupon at
NOT included in Registration:
- Parking at Algonquin College @ $5 per vehicle per day - An event code will be provided for advance online booking.
- Accommodation on Friday night - See below.
- Breakfast at Algonquin (Saturday morning) - Available @ $21 per person (all taxes, gratuity and fees included). See Changes-Bib Transfers.
- Food and beverages along the routes - Please bring cash for purchases at rest stops/in the communities. Cash purchases are intended to support small businesses and community fundraisers along the routes.
- Post-ride BBQ (Perth and Algonquin) - Food and drinks for purchase at the end of the ride. Please advise attendance when registering so we can plan accordingly.
- Transportation to/from Kingston.
- Anything not listed in the inclusions above.
Algonquin Pre-Tour Accommodation (Friday night)
Pre-Tour Accommodation is available at The Residence and Conference Centre - Ottawa West located at Algonquin College for $80 + tax for one or two guests, cut off date May 13th, 2020.
To BOOK: Visit www.ottawahotelalternative.com ⇗ . Select June 12th (one night only) and enter the 2020 promo code 852546 (drop down to right of # Infants) to receive the discounted rate for the RLCT. This site requires a credit card. Rooms available on a first come first serve basis so please book early to avoid disappointment
PARKING: You can only purchase 1 day of parking with the Residence so we recommend you instead purchase 3 days of parking from the Algonquin's electronic parking permit system. See Logistics -> Getting to the Start - Parking ⇗ .
OBC Member Discount
Ottawa Bicycle Club members receive a significant discount (see table above!). If you're already a member, you must login to the RLCT registration system with the same CCN user account (email address) you used to purchase your 2020 OBC membership.
Not a member yet? Visit our Becoming a Member ⇗ page and join the club!
RLCT -> Register NOW